We are taking all precautionary measures to ensure a safe environment for patients and staff members based on the recommendations from the New Brunswick Dental Society.
Here are the modifications we've introduced at the clinic in order to serve our patients:
- Patients that present themselves for an appointment will be asked to wait in the parking lot, call our office number at their arrival and wait instructions before entering. This measure is to minimize the number of patients in the clinic at the same time.
- Masks will be mandatory for patients and staff until told otherwise.
- We ask patients to present themselves alone (with exceptions)
- We ask patients to leave any unnecessary items in their vehicles (drink, food, books, tablets, etc)
- Once in the clinic, patients will be asked to wash their hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Once this is done, a staff member will take the temperature of the patients. Please follow instructions from staff members afterwards.
- Our waiting room has been reorganized to follow the social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout our clinic.
- After each use, all the equipment, surfaces, tools and furniture will be disinfected.
- A triage system has been put in place. This system filters patients with potential COVID-19 symptoms and if so we will not be seeing them at the clinic.
- To reduce the time spent in the clinic, several tasks and services will be done over the phone.
Please review the following documents before entering our facility:
Public Health Advice
COVID-19 Related Questions
We appreciate your patience and understanding during these times. Your health and safety is our priority. We want to assure you that we are keeping an eye out for the latest information on COVID-19 and respecting the latest guidelines from our governing bodies. We are taking every measure to offer a safe environment to patients.